Today we will talk about the latest mania around Polkadot and other cryptocurrencies. Society seems to be divided into two halves – 50% are sure that Polkadot and cryptocurrencies are a “bubble”.
The remaining 50% are sure that most people do not understand the moment of transition to the digital era and Polkadots, like other cryptocurrencies, will become a common means of payment in the future. Some analysts predict the cost of 1 Polkadot in the amount of $5,000 in the next 5-10 years.
Where to buy polkadot
In any case, many investors still offer to invest “free” money in Polkadots. Let’s face it, there was no such hype even in the recent past around Forex.
Speaking about the future of Polkadot, I would highlight two points:
- Are we living in a period of new economic postulates?
After all, when paper money appeared 100 years ago, there were an overwhelming majority of skeptics who did not believe that paper money would take root.
- How many countries, protecting their national interests, legalize cryptocurrencies.
I think everything will become clear in the near future.
So, here are the following ways to buy Polkadot (DOT) on various trusted platforms.
Exchanges and services for buying Polkadot
EXMO is an exchange with a large number of currency pairs. The exchange is reputable. In my opinion, for more advanced cryptocurrency and trading users.
You will not be able to start buying here until you pass verification, you must send a copy of your passport, as well as enter your physical mailing address.
How to buy polkadots through EXMO
- Register on the EXMO exchange
- Pass the verification process “Identity Check”
- Top up your account in your currency using a bank card in the “Wallet” section
- Go to the “Trades” section and select the amount of polkadots you want to buy
- Click the “Buy DOT” button
- After passing the verification, the choice of replenishing the account is truly great!
I recommend this exchange for those who want maximum security in their calculations.
Registration on Exmo.com
Coinmama is an Israeli cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2013 where you can safely buy or sell cryptocurrency. More than 2,300,000 people use the services of this platform and it is available in more than 180 countries around the world. You can buy Polkadot, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Tezos, Cardano, Ripple, Qtum, and Eos on this exchange using three fiat currencies: Euro, US dollar, and British pound.
This platform will be very easy to use for novice buyers.
How to buy polkadot on Coinmama
- Register on the Coinmama exchange
- Verify to buy or sell cryptocurrency
- Get a cryptocurrency wallet
- Select the required cryptocurrency and amount
- Enter your wallet address
- Choose a convenient payment method: credit card, debit card, or directly from your bank account
- Verify wallet address and get your coins
Register on the Coinmama.com
CEX.IO is the place where to buy Polkadot. CEX.IO is a multifunctional cryptocurrency exchange. Has been working since 2013. Having started its work as a cloud mining service. To buy polkadot, a VISA or Mastercard card is required.
The exchange really cares about the user’s safety. I was pleasantly surprised that in order to refuse two-factor authentication, it was necessary to go through several windows and tick the refuse boxes.
How to buy Polkadot through CEX.io
- Register on the CEX.IO exchange
- Go to the “Cards” section and top up your account using a VISA or Mastercard bank card
- Go to the “Exchange” section and select the amount of polkadots you want to buy
- Press the “Buy” button
Registration at CEX.io
Poloniex is considered one of the largest American cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, which allows the exchange of up to 80 different cryptocurrencies, including Polkadot (DOT), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC), Monero (XMR), Gnosis (GNO) and 363 pairs.
This platform allows you to make credit investments. By providing loans to other users, you can receive a commission of 15% of the interest earned. The stock market allows you to protect your account with two-factor authentication (2FA) using the Google Authenticator app.
How to buy Polkadot on Poloniex
- Register on the Poloniex exchange
- Pass the verification process “Identity Check”
- Fund your account on the Poloniex exchange
- Select the amount of Polkadot you want to buy
- Press the button “Buy DOT”
Registration at Poloniex
5. Friends and relatives
Yes, yes, you will be surprised, but try to find out from your friends or close or distant relatives whether they are engaged in any way in cryptocurrency, in particular, polkadots. You will be surprised how many people around you have polkadots.
Where to buy Polkadot? I deliberately did not write TOP-10 or TOP-20 places where you can buy polkadots, since only these exchanges cause my interest and the safety of users.