Media.net Review, Start with Introduction – Yahoo Bing ads (contextual) powered by ads network called media.net. Media.net ads technology company has 800+ employees. It is the second Largest contextual ad & closely alternative to Google Adsense. It serves ads, global publishers, some of them are top-level largest publishers like Forbes, NYTimes etc.
Media.net is a contextual ad network, which means that it hosts advertisements based on the context of the page. Like, if you are running Media.net ads on your page about Books, your readers will be seeing ads related to Books and Best Books, Books price. Similarly, a page about the Mobile phone will have ads related to Mobile phone and Mobile phone accessories.
Let’s start our Media.net Review
What do we love about this ad network?
- Neat and clean reports as well as Dashboard.
- Dedicated account manager.
- High payout.
- Low traffic sites also accept.
What we don’t like about them?
- Reports update take up 24 hours.
- It only supports English websites.
Take a look at media.net review of there features
Media.net is suitable for every Blogger & Publishers Small, Medium, Big as well as Premium publishers. Media.net is powered by Yahoo & Bing so you will get high CPC with high-quality ads. Some great features of this ad network –
- Neat & Clean Dashboard – On the media.net, you will not see enough unusable option. There Dashboard is user-friendly. The publisher Dashboard is easy to navigate, with different pages for reports, ad units, and site management. In the main dashboard defaults to displaying a graph of revenues and impressions.
- Reporting – In the reporting section you will be able to get every detail of your impression, But for click details and earning report take time up to 24 hours. So be patient.
- Dedicated account manager – Media.net is one of those networks that provide a dedicated account manager to their publisher. Indeed, if you are not a blogger who likes to optimize ads (color, text, etc.), your account manager will do this for you.
- One account for unlimited websites – It provides one account for all of your websites, but you need to approve each separately. Just go to your site section and add a new website. After that, you need to wait for Approval. If, website approved than you can serve ads on those websites or you can email your account manager.
- RPM – While their RPM at $2 sounds lucrative enough, the biggest catch is your blog should have the majority of traffic from countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. I am already using this & getting an impressive response.
Ads specification of this network
They have various types & sizes. All of the responses as well as well optimized. Media.net to a great extent solves this issue by providing ‘Native Ads’. The ad units can be customized to match the look and feel of the website. They have custom sizes too, that aren’t available in AdSense. You have the freedom to customize as well as your manager can do for you. Just drop them an email.
- In-Content Ads
- Mobile optimized ads
- Display Ad units
- Desktop Interstitial Ads
How to add their ads on WordPress website or Blog
Currently, they have not any official plugin for WordPress website or Blogs. But you can use third-party plugin for this. I am using Easy Adsense Ads & script manager plugin for this. With the help of this plugin, you can easily manage your ads not limited to Adsense, Media.net ads as well as other like Chitika, Custo HTML ads etc.
- First login to your Media.net Dashboard.
- Create an ads unit.
- Then log in to your WordPress DashBoard.
- After that click on appearance & then customize.
- Now select Easy Adsense Ads Manager.
- Choose Your location and paste for media.net ads code.
- you have done your job.
- How to add ads in WordPress AMP pages.
Some Frequently asked questions about media.net
What are the publisher’s terms?
What is the minimum traffic requirement?
200+ visitors are enough to get approved your account.
Which types of content did they prohibit?
Adult, Tobacco, Alcohol, Ammunition, Hazardous Substances, Illegal Drugs, Gore, Violence, Gambling, Racism, Hate, Racial Intolerance, Prescription Drugs, Counterfeit Products, Stolen Items.
Which language website do they accept?
Are mobile ads units available?
Yes, it’s a fully responsive ads network.
What sizes of ads available?
336×280, 300×250, 728×90, 600×250, 160×600, 728×20, 600×120, 468×60, 200×200, 250×250, 120×600, 120×300, 300×600, 160×90, 180×150.
Can we use it with GoogleAdSense?
Yes, you can use both together.
What are the payment methods?
PayPal and Wire transfer. On net 30 days terms.
Media.net support & helplines information?
For new inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For existing publishers: email@example.com
How to get started with Media.net
Currently, the media.net network is an invitation based ad network. So you can apply here. After the submission of your invitation, you need to wait up 48 hours for a review of your website. If your account approved than you can add all of your website with the same account.